Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Omg. Spade is gonna have kittens over this.

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
Omg. Spade is gonna have kittens over this.
Cheap shot appreciated. Y'all call me the troll, but most of you guys dish it and can't take it. Sheesh, who knew middle aged cyclists were so passive aggressive and angry?

Actually, what they should have done was melt him like they did in Raiders of the Lost Arc. That would have been cool.

·
Banned
8,103 Posts
I hope Lance is OK. This is worse than losing signage at 24 hour fitness.

From the article:
The Wax Museum isn't removing Lance because he fell from grace, but because he fell from the headlines. "He doesn't seem to be at the top of the news recently," says Curtis Huber, the museum's longtime curator. "We have the Super Bowl coming up, so we put Beyonce up. She's gonna be performing at halftime, so we put her in a Kaepernick jersey."

How can they say that America's #1 enemy isn't in the headlines when booting him from the front window makes headlines in respected publications like blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch ???????????????????????????????

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cheap shot appreciated. Y'all call me the troll, but most of you guys dish it and can't take it. Sheesh, who knew middle aged cyclists were so passive aggressive and angry?

Actually, what they should have done was melt him like they did in Raiders of the Lost Arc. That would have been cool.
Oh come on now be nice. Not their fault they have nothing more in life than debating the fate of some guy they don't know and likely has had zero measurable impact on their lives. Must suck to act like a 12 year old girl, wrapping their self-esteem around a celebrity and have it all ripped away. Now we get all the revenge fantasies and happy dances as things get bad for douchebag LA. A little compassion for these social zilches is in order.

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
Oh come on now be nice. Not their fault they have nothing more in life than debating the fate of some guy they don't know and likely has had zero measurable impact on their lives. Must suck to act like a 12 year old girl, wrapping their self-esteem around a celebrity and have it all ripped away. Now we get all the revenge fantasies and happy dances as things get bad for douchebag LA. A little compassion for these social zilches is in order.
Hey, why the shot at women? Saying crap such as "like a woman" or "like a girl" are stereotypes and nasty to women in general. Last time I checked, plenty if men act like idiots online, too.

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
I forgot that most of y'all don't have this thing called a "sense of humor". This was from The Sandlot, which is probably too offensive of a movie for any of you regulars and you wouldn't laugh anyway since someone would have to explain everything. Carry on.
Maybe if you communicated better, you wouldn't be oft misunderstood. The personal shots are to boorish to bother addressing.

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
I included a photo from the movie above it.
Clearly, the picture did not get your point across.

I'll explain this gently. You need to know someone well enough to make 'inside' jokes with them about sensitive subjects. Otherwise, they have no idea where you are coming from and that it's a 'double joke.' Double jokes are tricky and Sarah Silverman, you're not.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
And you gripe that others have no sense of humor?

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
LOL

I understood the reference and I haven't even seen the movie.

What exactly did you think a comment about BASEBALL meant?
Last I checked he wrote 'playing baseball like a girl' not 'baseball.' When I read 'like a girl' I think 'like a girl.'

And while its been fun to turn this on me, I stand by my original point. Too bad we can't discuss doping without taking shots at women (or middle aged types, or personal shots , or shots about trolling, repping, etc...)

·
Banned
8,103 Posts
Last I checked he wrote 'playing baseball like a girl' not 'baseball.' When I read 'like a girl' I think 'like a girl.'
Maybe the confusion was on your end.
I stand by my original point. Too bad we can't discuss doping without taking shots at women
This point?
Hey, why the shot at women? Saying crap such as "like a woman" or "like a girl" are stereotypes and nasty to women in general.
"Don't act like a little girl" is tantamount to telling someone to "Man up" -- it's HTFU talk and not actually intended to oppress women. And let's be honest, adolescent girls are often histrionic. Next someone will say "don't be a baby" is insulting to infants.

REPORTED.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.