1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
I also like watching him when his mouth is closed and his legs are spinning. I hope he recovers quickly.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
Uh oh! That's Uzzie's boy. Who's gonna volunteer to console him? (Uzzie, that is. Not the cyclist. He's already got people.) :D

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
The bright side is that with velonews using the picture with him wearing the MJ's hat, we'll sell out of them and T3 will continue to have a job....

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
None of this would have happened if Lance had realized how much more fun mountain biking is. :frown2:

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
teoteoteo said:
The bright side is that with velonews using the picture with him wearing the MJ's hat, we'll sell out of them and T3 will continue to have a job....

MJ's seemed pretty busy on Friday (pre-crash) when I was there. So, I would not worry about your future employment.

It was great to see you. Mrs. S was very impressed with your extremely accurate description of the stores in Fredericksburg. The smell of scented candles hit us even before we opened the door of the first store we encountered. I was a good boy and did not abandon the girls for a ride in the Hill Country. It was a sacrifice, but I have some chits in the favor bank that I may need to withdraw for July. The next time I am in the area, I definitely plan to do so riding in the Hill Country.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
teoteoteo said:
New T-shirt idear "Mellow Johnny: I went to Spain and all I got was this stinkin broken collar bone"

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
MarkS said:
MJ's seemed pretty busy on Friday (pre-crash) when I was there. So, I would not worry about your future employment.

It was great to see you. Mrs. S was very impressed with your extremely accurate description of the stores in Fredericksburg. The smell of scented candles hit us even before we opened the door of the first store we encountered. I was a good boy and did not abandon the girls for a ride in the Hill Country. It was a sacrifice, but I have some chits in the favor bank that I may need to withdraw for July. The next time I am in the area, I definitely plan to do so riding in the Hill Country.
I was glad you made it in and to finally meet Mrs. MarkS, if the kiddo likes the schools maybe you can really get some Hill Country ride time in.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
MarkS said:

oh dude. fail. if ever you're going to cash in some spouse chips, March pedaling in F'burg is the time to do it. oh well.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
This was posted on another site & resulted in the following LOL comments:

- "I heard Matthew McConaghy is rushing to be by his side."
-"Does McConaghy look like Lance's Mom?"

- "Anyone of consequence go down?"

- "at least he has two collarbones."

Gallows humor at it's best.

Len

<!-- / message -->

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
this is just cosmic retribution for me not being able to ride while in spain because i broke my collar bone in fla before i went....so as i see it, LA just needs to come to fla and eat n drink his arse silly.....:rolleyes:

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
Is there a video of the crash? I'm imagining it was similar to the final scene in the true story "In Broad Daylight" starring Brian Dennehy chronicling the Kenneth Rex McElroy epic. The people of Skidmore, Missouri fought back that day...conversely, the people of Spain fought back today.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.