Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
angel of the morning
2,984 Posts
Why should you have to explain ...

52-16SS said:
it's better than a girlfriend, cheaper than something as inane as golf & the fitter you are the more she will enjoy you. neglecting your duties as a husband are things a wife would not tolerate and were your children without shoes or your car unsafe to drive i would understand.

you have good taste & the bike is very collectible. the seller is very honest and knowledgable (from my experience) and some day in the future should you need you will realise a profit. it's a very nice bike - buy it, build it up with appropriate parts, ride it and keep it clean - enjoy a good thing.

ciao

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
say you bought it at a garage sale down the road or so. Have shipped to a friends house. She will never know...........although my wife would find out.

Sweet bike.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
52-16SS said:
you could tell her it was one of those things that you couldn't let get away like her :)

that is a very nice bike indeed.

there are a couple of bikes that 'got away' and i think about them all the time. don't let this happen to you, if it's within your grasp. if not, better luck next time, if there is one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.