Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only a 6 year user and wondering what kind of mileage you're getting with the jersey's?
A forced buy(current ones looking tired 3-4 seasons.) got me into their latest incarnation Uno.
Perfect as usual even nicer. Don't care for the retail price but, that's what it is which I got over years ago.
Also end up just buying a new ones just because.
Yet to splurge on their bibs. A new pair of Gore seem to work nice and they use the same insert. Half the cost.
Will continue to fantasize about picking up a set of F1.13's.

·
Registered
21,726 Posts
Only a 6 year user and wondering what kind of mileage you're getting with the jersey's?
I have a lot of jerseys so it's a little hard to tease out the mileage I might put on any given one but my one Assos jersey (bought on a super clearance sale) is over a decade old and looks like new. Definitely holds up better that most other jerseys but I have no idea whether that justifies their retail price. With my Campagnolo ProFit pedals I can easily calculate that they are cheaper "per mile" than most pedals on the market. I don't have the data to do that with Assos jerseys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.