Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T.R., conservationist
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from Lickton's that Assos bibs and shorts are now made a little smaller just as of the last couple of years. There's no place around here to try them on so I am looking for some updated sizing help.

I have the FI Mille shorts from a little over 2 years ago in a large.
I have the old Assos Champ bibs from a little over 3 years ago in a large that are too small.
I have large PI shorts and exra-large Giordano bibs.

Any guesses on the right size of new Assos FI Mille shorts to order now, large or x-large?
Thanks for any help and have a great and safe weekend.
Jerry

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,513 Posts
jerman said:
I heard from Lickton's that Assos bibs and shorts are now made a little smaller just as of the last couple of years. There's no place around here to try them on so I am looking for some updated sizing help.

I have the old Assos Champ bibs from a little over 3 years ago in a large that are too small.

Any guesses on the right size of new Assos FI Mille shorts to order now, large or x-large?
Jerry
Uh XXL maybe.
I have a pair of Assos FI Uno Bibs, size L, and I'm dead sure they're sized just right. They fit like all my other properly sized shorts, so unless Assos has a special "squeeze my arse off" fit... My PI 3DPro bibs are size S, for reference.
PS my stats
69-70 inches 172-175CM
145 pounds.
15 y/o.
-estone2

·
Grey Manrod
9,231 Posts
It depends...

jerman said:

Jerry
Are you going for the comfort body or the luxury body?

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,513 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
Are you going for the comfort body or the luxury body?
Are not comfort and luxury correlated? The more luxurious a ride, the more comfortable? IE Kia versus Mercedes?

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,513 Posts
Argentius said:
I think we have some fatcyclist-weblog-style sarcastic fun going on here...
From me? If so, I really apologize I didn't have any sarcasm. If it's the reference to the cars, I'm at a complete loss as to how that's sarcastic. Nothing I said at least was intended with any fatcyclist-style ridicule. God knows that for every point I can make fun of anyone on this site for, they can probably find five things i do wrong when i ride.
SPD rider. With MTB shoes. I duct tape the left side to keep em closed. I CANT make fun of other cyclists. :p
-estone2

·
T.R., conservationist
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Estone, this site doesn't deserve you. Well, at least some of them anyway.
I would really like to win the lottery... but I hope you win it right before I do.
Best wishes and happy rides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.