Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
I knew it! Nothing but a link! Brilliant! C'mon dude, tell us something about it. What do you like or dislike about it, anything! Don't leave us here sitting like WTF? Throw me a fricking bone here. :rolleyes:

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
Most. Annoying. Ads. Ever.
Actually, thanks. It allowed me to set up Adblock to get rid of Fastclick--purveyors of some of the most annoying ads on teh intarwebs. I hardly ever go to sites that have them, so I wasn't inoculated. Now I am.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
rogger said:
I knew it! Nothing but a link! Brilliant! C'mon dude, tell us something about it. What do you like or dislike about it, anything! Don't leave us here sitting like WTF? Throw me a fricking bone here. :rolleyes:
I would love to sit there, but how great would the urge be to jump off? Great pic.

·
Super Moderator
19,479 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
Actually, thanks. It allowed me to set up Adblock to get rid of Fastclick--purveyors of some of the most annoying ads on teh intarwebs. I hardly ever go to sites that have them, so I wasn't inoculated. Now I am.
How do I do this? I have adblock on but those ads were wrigglin' away when I went to the site. :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts