Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't read the entire thread - I don't have the patience tonight. But, having met Mr. ATP, I'm having great fun picturing him with his titanium walker, baggy a$$ bike shorts, shaking his fists - "Damn kids! You don't know good music! And get the hell off my lawn!"

///love to atp!!;)

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
BTW it'd be a steel walker for Mister ATP. Steel is real! Or aluminum. Wonder if Eddy Merckx will get into the biz of making walkers.

I was waiting for you to post in there, Snap. Dang you kids, if ya had any sort of commitment to yer music, you'd shave yer eyebrows off! :D

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
(spoken in very old man's voice)

well....I get up at 6:30 and what not....and I take a shower....which reminds me I gotta get a new shower head...cause the water squirts out like a jet and what not....and it kinda hurts when ya gotta rinse in certain places and what not....its like one of them modern lasers and what not....

·
Old, slow, and fat.
3,897 Posts
Hey Snapdragon!

SOOOOOOoooooo true!

HiYa ATP!

M

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
snapdragen said:
I haven't read the entire thread - I don't have the patience tonight. But, having met Mr. ATP, I'm having great fun picturing him with his titanium walker, baggy a$$ bike shorts, shaking his fists - "Damn kids! You don't know good music! And get the hell off my lawn!"

///love to atp!!;)
you just know ATPs daughter's gonna grow up to like Burt Bacarach or someone like that... ;)

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bocephus Jones II said:
you just know ATPs daughter's gonna grow up to like Burt Bacarach or someone like that... ;)
She's already got a secret stash of Pat Boone records.:eek:

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
snapdragen said:

///love to atp!!;)
That thing's already got 163 replies. ATP touched a nerve by gum.

·
Administrator
13,009 Posts
I imagine him rambling on like Grandpa Simpson " . . and I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the fashion at the time. . ."

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
il sogno said:
BTW it'd be a steel walker for Mister ATP. Steel is real! Or aluminum. Wonder if Eddy Merckx will get into the biz of making walkers.

I was waiting for you to post in there, Snap. Dang you kids, if ya had any sort of commitment to yer music, you'd shave yer eyebrows off! :D
Do you think that the walker would have a prefabricated carbon section or just a carbon wrap. Not to make it lighter or faster, just to look cool?

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
bigbill said:
Do you think that the walker would have a prefabricated carbon section or just a carbon wrap. Not to make it lighter or faster, just to look cool?
I think just a carbon wrap no? ATP would just get all cranky if the walker were made lighter with a carbon section. Everybody would have hear him go on and on about how "back in the day I never needed carbon, hell I had an old girlfriend who ..." yada yada, yada...etc.... :p

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
you guys are moreonasshats.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Speaking of old farts - from our own beloved J's"

haiku d'etat said:
these kids don't know from moshing. it's about knocking each other down etc etc, not like you and i were taught.

bunch of pansies.
hobble, hobble, where's my Surly Walker, here honey, here's a fiver, get an old man a beer.......

;) :D ;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
hey f*ck you, i was the biggest badass out there moshing shirtless in torn camo shorts and work boots and promise i got more ink than any of those young bastids. :rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
hey f*ck you, i was the biggest badass out there moshing shirtless in torn camo shorts and work boots and promise i got more ink than any of those young bastids. :rolleyes:
ps. SAMMICH!

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haiku d'etat said:
ps. SAMMICH!
Put your teeth back in, grampa.....

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·