Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not C()de...

I've got a line on some wicking T-Shirts for the team. My cousin can do dye sub on the shirts for us for about 7 bucks a shirt. Cost would be 16-20 bucks depending on the shirt that we choose. Problem is that we'd need to get them ordered by this weekend to have them by the ride. I'm waiting to hear about a minimum. I guess there are two questions: Is anyone interested in getting some shirts and if so, who has some Team Collin artwork that we can get to him quickly?

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
I'm definitely interested. I'll crosslink this in the other Booty thread.

I have no artwork though.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
tconrady said:
I'm definitely interested. I'll crosslink this in the other Booty thread.

I have no artwork though.
Sorry....was rushing around to another meeting....forgot to answer....Put me down for 2 shirts.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
One (1) shirt

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can I get some sizes as well? This is still up in the air. I need some artwork, quick! And I'm not the one.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
VaughnA said:
Can I get some sizes as well? This is still up in the air. I need some artwork, quick! And I'm not the one.
I'll take 2....XL on both.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hmmm, I'd say a medium for me.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Vaughn, perhaps you could allow all rdb members to order t-shirts. That could help meet the minimum order size.

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
I'm not riding, but I'll take a large.

I have JPEG files of the Team Collin Logo and the #1 at home.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chain said:
I'm not riding, but I'll take a large.

I have JPEG files of the Team Collin Logo and the #1 at home.

If I can get copies of those that would probably do it. Maybe the logo on the front & #1 on the back..

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
For t-shirts, you probably want a vector graphic (Adobe Illustrator).

I have this in an illustrator file, and I've basically taken the latest color that ATP did.

I would recommend using his version, but if you're desperate, pm me with an e-mail address I can send it to.

Edit - Forgot the halo in the original pic ...

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Vaughn, may I suggest the team name on the back and, perhaps, a smaller #1 on the left side of the front (over the heart)

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
onlineflyer said:
Vaughn, may I suggest the team name on the back and, perhaps, a smaller #1 on the left side of the front (over the heart)
Sounds good, I'm still going to need to figure out how to get payment through etc. I think for the last minute status of this that we should try to get the team shirts done first so that we can get them and pay for them. Then we can try to see if others want them at a less frantic pace.

Remember this is still WAY up in the air. I'm going to call my cousin tonight and see how we can arrange things.

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Also, I'd be in for an XL and a L - total 2 shirts - but I much prefer a small logo (the finger?) on the front breast area with the larger logo on the back. Not a fan of the big logo on the front.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
jptaylorsg said:
...I much prefer a small logo on the front breast area with the larger logo on the back. Not a fan of the big logo on the front.
Same here!

At this stage of the game, I'm happy with whatever we can get. Mrs tcon's work below.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts