Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) This little nugget was brought to you by Amp Energy drinks: "Before every moment....there is a moment." Holy poobiscuits that's deep.

2) The Collector's Edition reissue of Pearl Jam's "Ten" includes two CDs, a DVD, four LPs, and....a cassette tape. Apparently it includes songs from Pearl Jam's demos. I can appreciate some sense of nostalgia, but never in the form of a cassette tape.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Evenflow! standing on a something something something something

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
Tape hiss is so underated!!! Does anybody these days even relate Dolby to anything other than surround sound?

·
MTBR Member
2,908 Posts
tconrady said:
Tape hiss is so underated!!! Does anybody these days even relate Dolby to anything other than surround sound?
Sure. When I am cruising around in the 1999 Pontiac Sunfire, using a tape deck adapter to connect my iPod to the stock car stereo. There is a button with the dolby symbol on it, and when I press it, the music sounds more differenter.

·
Alien Musician
4,537 Posts
For christmas the wife gave me a fancy dubbing cassette deck with a USB adapter
so I can copy my old cassette tapes over to the computer with denoising and everything.

In practice, I'm mostly transferring her tapes so far but a few local bands recordings
that never came out on CD actually sound pretty good once transferred...

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Moderators Note

Knock-off the word filter shenanigans, or the bunny-suit's getting deployed. Offending posts are fixed or deleted.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Coolhand said:
Knock-off the word filter shenanigans, or the bunny-suit's getting deployed. Offending posts are fixed or deleted.
Sez the guy with "bastards" sprinkled throughout his sig.

:D

(Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Brick Tamland said:

Mirror award of the month......

Zing.

Len

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Brick Tamland said:

knock it off you bastard!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.