Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bottle of soap in the bathroom here at work includes the following warning, under a large CAUTION sign:

"Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing."

It then proceeds to give the user instructions on how to wash your hands and take a bath with the soap. Does anyone see the conflict here?

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
The bottle of soap in the bathroom here at work includes the following warning, under a large CAUTION sign:

It then proceeds to give the user instructions on how to wash your hands and take a bath with the soap. Does anyone see the conflict here?
Nope, none what so ever, just keep walking, just keep walking, nothing to see.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Are you sure you don't work for the government?:eek:

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:

Why do I get the feeling your bathroom soap came from China?

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:

DDT was once used to "protect" us from mosquitos... I remember the trucks passing thought my neighborhoods fogging to kill the little buggers. What were they really killing, or, what were they thinking...

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spyderman said:
Why do I get the feeling your bathroom soap came from China?
I thought the same thing myself, until I noticed it was made in the good 'ol US of A. Which doesn't really surprise me either.

No, snap, I'm not a gov't worker...I just get bored on the pot.

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
you know what I have to say to that?

GirchyGirchy said:
...I just get bored on the pot.
(all togethernow...)

T
M
I !!!!!

Howdy there Red, waxed those gams o yours lately?? :: leer ::

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
OMG! Weez thought you dropped off the face of the earth. Nice to have you back.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
The trucks still drive through around these parts spraying crap. I don't know what it is they're spraying, but it smells bad and we still seem to have our fair share of bugs.

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
nah

thanks but I heard someone was callin out Sherpa23 and got into a wrassling match with cmatcan a couple threads down. but lets not hijack Girchy's thread, eh? he's got a daggoned good point about the stupidity of packaging legalese.

·
nothing
120 Posts
the trucks pass through here too. the smell ruins many good evenings of sitting on the porch, but it does seem to control the bugs a little.

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lonefrontranger said:
thanks but I heard someone was callin out Sherpa23 and got into a wrassling match with cmatcan a couple threads down. but lets not hijack Girchy's thread, eh? he's got a daggoned good point about the stupidity of packaging legalese.
Hooray! I thought you'd disappeared along with Von and Suon. Can you bring the avatar back?

Nice to see you here again!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
Hooray! I thought you'd disappeared along with Von and Suon. Can you bring the avatar back?

Nice to see you here again!

I say we hold a contest and find LFR a new avatar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts