Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your site is now so laden with ads that it takes forever to load and hogs system resources. I don't care for a flash video and 7 affiliate advertisements when I'm purchasing something. The ads on the side were one thing, but the flash videos just take it too damn far.

Kthxbye.

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am no weight weenie sir, but I am a fan of cheap gear, which they deliver from time to time. When it comes to my clothing and accessories I am a major tightwad, it pains me to spend more than 20 bucks for a jersey or 30 for a pair of shorts. That's why I like that place. Without them I'd probably have two pairs of shorts and two jerseys :p

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
they sell sunglasses cheap (backcountry)

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
asciibaron said:
so does my local REI - and when i break them, i can return them :thumbsup:
my local REI is 500miles away in Atlanta, I compare prices between REI, Backcountry and Campmor for any equipment I cant get at walmart.

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bahueh said:
meh..the savings/deals aren't really that good anyway.
Some of them are pretty damn good. I saw a Fox Vanilla 36 RC2 for 300 dollars there once. Best deal I've ever seen and I kicked myself for not buying it.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Jim311 said:
Your site is now so laden with ads that it takes forever to load and hogs system resources. I don't care for a flash video and 7 affiliate advertisements when I'm purchasing something. The ads on the side were one thing, but the flash videos just take it too damn far.

Kthxbye.
I just use the browser alerts.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Jim311 said:
Some of them are pretty damn good. I saw a Fox Vanilla 36 RC2 for 300 dollars there once. Best deal I've ever seen and I kicked myself for not buying it.
I keep Steep and Cheap, Tramdock, and Bonktown up in my browser alerts. Have gotten some great deals over the years. Some of it is crap though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts