Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High 50s and bright sun in Reno at 10:30, supposed to be in the 60s by noon...I'm leaving the tights home today and riding in shorts and a long-sleeved T-shirt. Just thought it would cheer you up to know that.
Snow coming Wednesday, though...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Brrr... that sounds cold.

Cory said:
High 50s and bright sun in Reno at 10:30, supposed to be in the 60s by noon...I'm leaving the tights home today and riding in shorts and a long-sleeved T-shirt. Just thought it would cheer you up to know that.
Snow coming Wednesday, though...[/QUOTE

At yesterday's Tour de Palm Springs, the temperature topped out at about 82 degrees. Sitting here in Redlands CA, letting my legs recover from this morning's Valentine's Day crit (well, it's almost Valentine's Day) it's 81 degrees, predicted to climb to 88 before the day is over. The sky is so clear you can see forever. And it never snows here at all.

Of course, the trade-off for all of this is summer weather in the 100+ range, with smog so thick the visibility drops to a few miles. They held the qualifying race for the Athens Olympics here, because they thought the heat and smog would be similar.

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
Hi 50's and you're riding in shorts? sounds very Fred.

enjoy your tendonitis!

:)

Cory said:
Snow coming Wednesday, though...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts