Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took 2 cameras with me today hoping for a wild sunrise. It started out mild at Jefferson and turned sublime as I was racing by Lincoln and the reflecting pool on my way to work.

Stopping for a few more photos didn't make be late but I would have like to linger longer....

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
What bike is that, MB?

nmnmn

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jefferson is cool.

Chase15.5 said:
Hey great shots of the Jefferson Mem. As I've mentioned before, its my favorite memorial.
Actually in the winter it is the coldest of all the memorials in DC. I was talking to one of the security guards about how cold the working conditions are (all the marble holds the cold in all day long). She said they wear layer on top of layer in the wintertime until they look like the Michelin Man but in the summer it is the coolest place in town making up somewhat for the winter.

One of my favorite Jefferson shots.....

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Nice shots

You must really love the winter also for the lack of people anywhere. Really makes for some great shots. Almost like you paid to keep folks out. Also, this shot, at least to me, looks like a scene from a Living Dead type movie or something.

·
Registered
681 Posts

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
I like the alternation between color and b&w. Nice to see the gearie getting used. The weather turned out nice today, I hope you enjoy your ride home today.

·
Registered
161 Posts
MB1 said:
Actually in the winter it is the coldest of all the memorials in DC. I was talking to one of the security guards about how cold the working conditions are (all the marble holds the cold in all day long). She said they wear layer on top of layer in the wintertime until they look like the Michelin Man but in the summer it is the coolest place in town making up somewhat for the winter.

One of my favorite Jefferson shots.....
That one is my favorite shot with the sky in the background.also the shot of the King hub is nice as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts