Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am once again at the Hacienda Suites in Old Town. Just like before but without the fun people and bikes. Bored.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
bigbill said:
I am once again at the Hacienda Suites in Old Town. Just like before but without the fun people and bikes. Bored.
what, all that nite life and street lights and bored? moreon.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Bill

Gimme a shout tomorrow. [email protected] I'm the only one in the global. Gonna be riding at lunch, if only so I don't murder a fellow Zero in my goofball wardroom. The rest of the week I'll be waiting for the detailer to cut me orders the hell out of where I currently am. If you wanna meet for lunch or dinner, let me know.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
bill ya still got my #

I got bikes ya can ride ya know. [email protected]

we'll be heading down the coast tomorrow afternoon. you could take the train (or ride up) and meet us

matt

G

·
Lucky guy!

Turns out I will be in SD in March. We're going to drive down in the motorhome and spend about a week. Looking forward to it.

On the road again this week, still winter in places here, so no bike with me. Brought the skates, ice and roller-blades.

Last night there was an ice rink across from the hotel, went over for an hour of skating. Tonight, the local ice rink is busy with a league game so out on the inlines for a while.

Just need to get out and get some air - although I would prefer to be on a bike.

I just want to find some warm air and some climbing around SD when we get there.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
So Bill, have you had a chance to test that "margarita allergy" or whatever you called it? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts