Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,419 Posts
Nice pics. Those really take me back to summers when I was in college. My folks lived in Crawfordsville (maybe 1.5 hours north of you?), and riding in the area looked just like that most of the time. After riding in a hillier part of Ohio during the semester, it was really easy going, but as you say--the dogs are something else. Really helped my sprint (though I didn't really need one, as I was doing triathlons).

·
Master Bike Mechanic
409 Posts
Keeping in tune with BikinCO relentless nitpicking, whats up with your bar tape, it's all un-even and the strap that goes around the brifter is on the outside, not the inside.

·
iedereen op de fiets
675 Posts
Durandal said:
Keeping in tune with BikinCO relentless nitpicking, whats up with your bar tape, it's all un-even and the strap that goes around the brifter is on the outside, not the inside.
How is being concerned about a possible saftey issue relentless nitpicking? If that had been a crack in his helmet it would have needed to be replaced immediately. So please define "relentless nitpicking".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.