Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, Back in the saddle!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
After A cervical disk replacement on the 13th of this month got the green light from the Dr. to go for a ride. So After only a small hand full of rides over the last 5 months I can't wait. So far all the pain and numbness from the herniated disc messing with my nerves is gone. I only have some discomfort from the surgery site so I am going to go back in slowly and get a confidence ride in and see how that goes. I was only able to ride 13 miles prior to surgery and always about halfway out the pain began to settle in and the numbness made it hard to hold on so I was only able to get on the bike 4 or 5 times since December. I am ready for a nice ride and maybe get back to work soon to now that summer is here.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congratulations. I'm stoked for you and you give me hope. I had an l5-s1 laminectomy ~4.5 weeks ago. No idea if I'll be riding again or not.

I'm sure I don't need to say it as you become aware with pine issues; enjoy what you can do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.