Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
=OR= "help name them dawgs" post. both are 6-7wks old and female. HTH.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they LIKE to chew and LOVE to pee on the carpet. ;)

the soft one is the puppy wrestling champion OF THE WORLD. :D

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they're def pups of a hound. total cacophony when i lef' the hizzle this morn. :rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haiku d'etat said:
=OR= "help name them dawgs" post. both are 6-7wks old and female. HTH.
never promised nobody nothing, but here's some pixs for scotty and snappy. eddy done seen the feets.

no, i reckon them ain't my shoes. but them IS my feets.

keep all comments to yerselfs. moreons.

btw blondie's a sucka for puppies. :) ;) :D :p :cool:

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Pretty simple for names: Haikuette and Chica. If they were boys I'd say Smith and Wesson. But won't work for little cute female pups.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Also, the sandals would have been much more springy and easterlike if you had sewn pink daiseys onto 'em.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
never promised nobody nothing, but here's some pixs for scotty and snappy. eddy done seen the feets.

no, i reckon them ain't my shoes. but them IS my feets.

keep all comments to yerselfs. moreons.

btw blondie's a sucka for puppies. :) ;) :D :p :cool:
Damn, those are some cute pups.......Blondies got me all flummoxed, can't think of any good names right now.............Blondies HOT! Your feets is not.....

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here's what they're doing RIGHT NOW while kiddo and i are making dinner:

:) :) :) :) ;) :p

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
svend said:
Damn, those are some cute pups.......Blondies got me all flummoxed, can't think of any good names right now.............Blondies HOT! Your feets is not.....
yeah, i find her quite attractive. and "well built". then again, like i said the other day, that's not what matters to Teh J's anymore. i'm about what's inside (no, not like that :) :) :) ), not the external stuff. been that way for awhile, learning more and more recently.

thanks, btw.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haiku d'etat said:
yeah, i find her quite attractive. and "well built". then again, like i said the other day, that's not what matters to Teh J's anymore. i'm about what's inside (no, not like that :) :) :) ), not the external stuff. been that way for awhile, learning more and more recently.

thanks, btw.
ps. y'all thought i was gonna tawk southron when i visited SD. i have a neutral accent, methinks. blondie is totally absolutely without a doubt, 100,000% soutrun, and she's got the THICK accent. i mean, like sometimes i don't understand what she says. when i came home today she was watching the movie "cellular" and i axed what it was and she said something about i don't know what, maybe feeding animals at the zoo. when she actually said "cellular".

jeebus. but she's affected me and i can't deny her worth on this planet. plus, she has nice (eyes). ;)

i figure her IQ and life experience rivals mine, though. it IS what's inside.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The The said:
More girl less dog plz!
let me setup a paypal acct and we'll work something out.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ridgetop said:
Also, the sandals would have been much more springy and easterlike if you had sewn pink daiseys onto 'em.
i reckon you ain't disrespek'n my sandals, otherwise...you know...

yeah you figure right, them sandals ought have some fleurs or something, reckon.

then again, coulda just inked them on my feets. ;)

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i figure her IQ and life experience rivals mine, though. it IS what's inside.
true dat.....inside is where the staying power lies........almost married a girl from Charleston SC, she too had a nuetral accent unless she turned it on, which always got me going for some reason even though I could barely understand what she was sayin'.....

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,349 Posts
Those foster dogs or pets for keeps, J?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
svend said:
true dat.....inside is where the staying power lies........almost married a girl from Charleston SC, she too had a nuetral accent unless she turned it on, which always got me going for some reason even though I could barely understand what she was sayin'.....
though i grew up here, never figured i'd date a southron girl. this one fell into my lap. no, not like that. she's a peach, i respect and love her very much after just a short time. we've been together since day two. no, not like that. it's scary!!! and we keep getting tattoo's together. :) she bought me one a month or two back. ;)

good gal. professional, grown, grown kid, completely responsible, but also very fun. extremely let-loose and let's have a great time, and totally, absolutely relaxed and laid-back about stuff. i like it. AND i like her folks and siblings, and it seems mutual. WTF?

never figured i'd live with a southron chica.

???

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lemonlime said:
Those foster dogs or pets for keeps, J?
fosters. want one? or two? or three? i have three fosters right now.

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,349 Posts
Uhmmm...might be interested in ONE. Beagles, right? Love those cute little f&*kers.

On the other hand, they may be damaged if they've been with you more than a day or so. :)

Tell Blondie hello for me, moreon.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lemonlime said:
Uhmmm...might be interested in ONE. Beagles, right? Love those cute little f&*kers.

On the other hand, they may be damaged if they've been with you more than a day or so. :)

Tell Blondie hello for me, moreon.
i'll tell her hey for you and we need to all get together and do dinner & billiards soon.

yes, and no...they're bluetick/pointer pups (same diff, but a wee larger) and mixed with some kinda shep, prolly aussie. sweet kids! yours for the asking. they haven't been vac'd yet, but i'll take them for vaccinations beforehand, if you want one. i also have a 2-yr old pointer/bluetick if you are interested. she's nutz, tho. be a good match for you if you run or walk regularly. she needs daily exercise aside from wrestling with the other dawgs.

lemme know. i'm going to take them to adoption day on saturday. they'll prolly go fast, so let me know if you're interested and whomever you want is yerz.

-J

1 - 20 of 54 Posts