Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.9news.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?storyid=112617&catid=337

JERUSALEM (AP) - Israeli police say they have seized thousands of marijuana water pipes in a raid on a factory in northern Israel.

<script language="JavaScript"> OAS_AD('ArticleFlex_1'); </script><script style="display: none;" language="javascript1.1" src="https://gannett.gcion.com/addyn/3.0/5111.1/133600/0/0/ADTECH;alias=news.9news.com/watercooler_ArticleFlex_1;cookie=info;loc=100;target=_blank;grp=58613;misc=1238101592437"></script>

Spokesman Micky Rosenfeld says police entered the building in Haifa this week and confiscated 15,000 bongs that were planned for distribution. He says the factory's 60-year-old owner was arrested.

Pipes and other drug paraphernalia are a common sight at Israeli kiosks. But Rosenfeld said Thursday that these items were banned a few weeks ago and police are cracking down.

The majority of marijuana is smuggled into Israel by Bedouin across the porous border with Egypt. The rest comes from Gaza and Lebanon, though these routes are less common due to recent hostilities.

<script language="JavaScript"> OAS_AD('ArticleFlex_1'); </script><script src="https://gannett.gcion.com/addyn/3.0/5111.1/133600/0/0/ADTECH;alias=news.9news.com/watercooler_ArticleFlex_1;cookie=info;loc=100;target=_blank;grp=58613;misc=1238101592437" language="javascript1.1" style="display: none;">

Spokesman Micky Rosenfeld says police entered the building in Haifa this week and confiscated 15,000 bongs that were planned for distribution. He says the factory's 60-year-old owner was arrested.

Pipes and other drug paraphernalia are a common sight at Israeli kiosks. But Rosenfeld said Thursday that these items were banned a few weeks ago and police are cracking down.

The majority of marijuana is smuggled into Israel by Bedouin across the porous border with Egypt. The rest comes from Gaza and Lebanon, though these routes are less common due to recent hostilities.
[/QUOTE]</script></div></div>

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Creakyknees said:
aren't hookahs popular over there?
isn't a hookah just a multi-hosed bong?

·
Poseur
1,677 Posts
I'm not stoned, so why am I seeing GMC ads in that post?

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
We have a pretty large Indo/Pak population around here, so we have lots of hookah bars / cafes, we have storefronts selling rugs and hookahs etc. I'm told they smoke flavored tobacco, and lately some of the hipster kids have discovered it.

Anyway, yeah those things are basically giant water pipes with 1 inch bowls and multple mouthpiece hoses. Party on dood.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
pigpen said:
Yes they are but they are typically used for opium (dens) not for mary jane.
And flavored tobacco.

·
Knives, Guns, and Booze
2,942 Posts
Banned bong bust. Bedouin bud buskers bummed.
Reminds me of a phrase I came up with about twenty years ago:

Five flambouyant fellating f**gs furiously felched for fantastically fervent fisting fun

Naturally, even back then, everyone who I told that to was shocked!:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.