Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose any body know were to get the felt stock handlebar tape that comes with a lot of felt bikes. It's very thick and black. It feels just like rubber. Almost like a inertube but thicker. About 3~4 mm thick. Feels a lot like lizard tape. But thicker. Can't find it anywhere.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Dose any body know were to get the felt stock handlebar tape that comes with a lot of felt bikes. It's very thick and black. It feels just like rubber. Almost like a inertube but thicker. About 3~4 mm thick. Feels a lot like lizard tape. But thicker. Can't find it anywhere.
Ebay.

·
Shuffleman
678 Posts
I used to ride a Felt and I have to admit that I really loved the tape that was on the handlebars. I am curious who makes it for them?
No way! Who woulda thunk?
Lol.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Doesn't Lizard Skins - specifically their DSP product line - make a rubbery type tape? The knurled finish on the Felt tape looks very similar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts