Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thought on what the Barloworld Rumors that Bobke references in this evening's coverage? They were making it sound like Nevado's positive may have been the tip of the iceberg for something greater... Maybe it's nothing, but Roll's phrasing was pretty odd and certainly made it sound like there was more doping news on the tip of the herizon...:(

· Registered
4,838 Posts
ECXkid04 said:
Any thought on what the Barloworld Rumors that Bobke references in this evening's coverage? They were making it sound like Nevado's positive may have been the tip of the iceberg for something greater... Maybe it's nothing, but Roll's phrasing was pretty odd and certainly made it sound like there was more doping news on the tip of the herizon...:(
Yeah - WTF was up with that? They didn't bring up anything else after commercial???

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know! I sat there waiting for something big(ger) and all they showed was a crap shot of Nevado getting carted away by the police and a predictable interview with Hunter. I guess I'll be listening up during tomorrow's stage to see if there's anything new.

· Banned
608 Posts
Duenas might have talked to police. Maybe what was found in his room cannot be explained by just Duenas doping.

Duenas' roomate dropped out along with another Barloworld rider.

· Banned
608 Posts
cogswell23 said:
Because they were involved in a crash together. One broke his collarbone, the other f'ed up his knee.
They were probably planning how to get out of France instead of watching where they were going. :D Happens all the time.

· Registered
1,611 Posts
And then there were 4 Barloworld riders . . .

What about Barloworld's Baden Cooke and his "crash" today?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.