Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
13,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y! SPORTS

This could be a league-shaking development. Among the players already connected to Biogenesis through documents leaked to the Miami New Times, Yahoo! Sports and ESPN: A-Rod, Braun, Melky Cabrera, Bartolo Colon, Yasmani Grandal, Nelson Cruz, Francisco Cervelli, Jesus Montero, Jhonny Peralta and Everth Cabrera. Other players could still be linked to Biogenesis through Bosch's testimony.

The ESPN story also says that Washington Nationals pitcher Gio Gonzalez may be "possibly exonerated." He had previously passed a post-Biogenesis drug test. There are also questions about Yankees star Robinson Cano's ties to the clinic. More from ESPN:

In exchange for Bosch's full cooperation, sources said, Major League Baseball will drop the lawsuit it filed against Bosch in March; indemnify him for any liability arising from his cooperation; provide personal security for him and even put in a good word with any law enforcement agency that may bring charges against him. Sources said negotiations over the agreement, which lasted several weeks, stalled over the last point, as Bosch wanted the strongest assurances he could get that MLB would help mitigate any prosecution.

Stay tuned. We certainly haven't heard the end of this

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
Funny, I was just going to post this.

MLB seeks to suspend A-Rod, Braun - ESPN

100 games isn't exactly like 2 years or anything. And Union lawyers might get them off. MLB bought information from the clinic / drug dealer?

But If A-Rod gets banned, it means more starts for Youk. And I'm good with that.

·
Anphaque II
6,176 Posts
Funny, I was just going to post this.

MLB seeks to suspend A-Rod, Braun - ESPN

100 games isn't exactly like 2 years or anything. And Union lawyers might get them off. MLB bought information from the clinic / drug dealer?

But If A-Rod gets banned, it means more starts for Youk. And I'm good with that.
Apparently they are not the biggest fish that's on the dope list.

And also, apparently, the MLB dope list is quite long. From what I read, very long.

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
Yet it's generally swept under the rug. I was surprised to hear they were actually doing something about it. I'd be even more surprised if something happens with the NFL.
How dare you! it's normal to weigh 300 pounds, run the 40 in the blink of an eye and to regularly break bones running into other guys.

Reactions: jspharmd

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
I feel like such a fool for being so into baseball for so long. I genuinely cared and spilled a lot of emotion over it and to find out what I really cared about was just a big lie had some sting to it.

oh well, I'm over it. I still love the game of basebal itself but MLB specifically can kiss my a**.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
The doped up batting champs were hitting off doped up pitchers
Did I watch the superbowl and let the doped up footballers ruin my viewing experience?

same goes for watching bike racing, baseball, the Olympics....

I am just shocked at the amount of naivete and denial of baseball, football, basketball fans

·
Administrator
13,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, I believe in miracles alright. The good lord gave us Pat's fans "the buttfumble" so we can laugh at the Jets for years to come.
Rex Ryan also is a source of endless amusement.

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
At least the Tebow circus left town, though.
Can't understand why he's so fixated on being a QB. They say teams would give him a shot at tight end or some kind of situational RB. Seems better than unemployment to me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.