Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It ends tonight. I have at least one episode still to watch on the DVR, so nobody spill the beans on how it ends.

I feel sad for anyone who never watched this series. You missed greatness.

·
Banned
7,071 Posts
mohair_chair said:
It ends tonight. I have at least one episode still to watch on the DVR, so nobody spill the beans on how it ends.

I feel sad for anyone who never watched this series. You missed greatness.
Any Battlestar Galactica without a robot dog is no BG for me.

·
Banned
7,071 Posts
One word.

Daleks.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
2 words: Tricia Helfer.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
It is definitely the frakkin best show on television. I am sorry to see it go. I have no idea how they are going to wrap it up.

This has all happened before, and it will all happen again.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
what if the final 5 wind up being the final 5 and start up their species only to be nuked 2000 yrs later, to be remembered 2000yrs after that ....to be reduced to the final 5 that starts up their species only to be.........

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I'm a season behind. Great show though.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
It just better not be all in the mind of some autistic kid. :rolleyes:

·
Is not a clown car
2,191 Posts
Love it, but no cable here, so I'll have to get the definitive Directors cut of the DVD box set. By the time I get around to watching the final episode, they'll have rebooted it with Tricia Heifer as a grandma.

·
Banned
7,071 Posts
It would be awesome if Bob Newhart woke up in bed with the blonde chick.

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
Did you see the "Last Frakking Special" the other day? They kept saying "it's about the characters, not the *plot*" (or something like that). the last few episodes have been weak. I'm guessing it be be an epicly anticlimatic ending, and I'll walk away pizzed, because it *was* a good show up until recently. I'm kind of glad they are ending it (I wouldn't want it drag out into a really bad show), but I wish/hope they would end it with a real conclusion. Of course, they may kill them all, which is a big trend in tv these days. Humans and toasters all go extinct in one fell swoop. That could be cool if they do it right. I'll be plugged in.

·
Weed
1,037 Posts
JohnnyTooBad said:
Did you see the "Last Frakking Special" the other day? They kept saying "it's about the characters, not the *plot*" (or something like that). the last few episodes have been weak. I'm guessing it be be an epicly anticlimatic ending, and I'll walk away pizzed, because it *was* a good show up until recently. I'm kind of glad they are ending it (I wouldn't want it drag out into a really bad show), but I wish/hope they would end it with a real conclusion. Of course, they may kill them all, which is a big trend in tv these days. Humans and toasters all go extinct in one fell swoop. That could be cool if they do it right. I'll be plugged in.
So far, I've read 4 reviews from media members who saw an early screening of the final episode. All but one said the ending was excellent. I hope that's true. A couple of the reviews contain some significant spoilers so I won't link to them here.

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
I hate the notion that the "new" cylons are women rather than robotic warriors. On the other hand, if the robotic warriors were to remove their armor and expose totally hot chicks, I'd be cool with that.

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
I liked it.

So say we all?

Danger: Spoiler in white text below, so if you DVR'd it and haven't seen it yet, don't look!
//so, was Starbuck actually an angel? How does an angel fly a Raptor?
Okay, you can open your eyes.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
JohnnyTooBad said:
I liked it.

So say we all?

I liked it too but I don't want to comment any further until tomorrow so as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet. Tomorrow should be a fair wait.

·
hold my beer n watch this
1,756 Posts
JohnnyTooBad said:
I liked it.

So say we all?

Danger: Spoiler in white text below, so if you DVR'd it and haven't seen it yet, don't look!
//so, was Starbuck actually an angel? How does an angel fly a Raptor?
Okay, you can open your eyes.
Squint yur eyes;
Yeah, I thought so...Same with the extra pair at the end. I liked the end but it seemed like it actually ended about 6 times

OK yur safe...
Way too many commercials for a show ending!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts