Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was on the lookout for new bikes for my RBR friends while on vacation.

As luck would have it, I found a new bike for Phys.

The potential is limitless!

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
That's

what I'm talking about...ALRIGHT.....wonder how much he wants for it??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
physasst said:
what I'm talking about...ALRIGHT.....wonder how much he wants for it??
You're gonna' get to ask him.

It was parked outside this place in Bucerias.

Damdest thing, I walked in and the lady wiping down tables said Hi. A perfect broad Belfast accent. The gal behind the bar said Hello, County Down. A fellow walked through with a clipboard, said Howdy - County Antrim.

Turns out they are all North of Ireland ex-pats running a bar on the coast of Mexico.

The beer is very good.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Hey

you didn't happen to go to a seafood place about 5 miles south of NV on the beach didja....we were talking about that place last night and how much we are looking forward to eating there again.....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
physasst said:
you didn't happen to go to a seafood place about 5 miles south of NV on the beach didja....we were talking about that place last night and how much we are looking forward to eating there again.....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
I live in the Travelling House of Women.

The women do not eat Seafood of any sort.

That answer your question? :mad: :mad2: :rolleyes:

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Now

toomanybikes said:
I live in the Travelling House of Women.

The women do not eat Seafood of any sort.

That answer your question? :mad: :mad2: :rolleyes:

that ain't right, even my wife, who is somewhat picky, eats SOME seafood.....GOD that place is good...I had the seafood platter which, for 19 dollars american included, a whole lobster, crab legs, shrimp, an entire red snapper, mahi mahi, squid and some potatoes and veggies...I think I floated back to the resort.....can't wait to eat there again....hope my favorite bartender is still at the resort too...that cat is cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.