Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Am I the only one having problems with RAI?? I have to load it several times to get the cycling feed and then it only plays for a few seconds and then it starts re buffering. It just keeps doing this till it stops palying all together. Any fixes or anybody know what's going on? Or am I just the dumb non computer nerd I usually am???? THANKS !! HOOV

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
hoovypedals said:
Well Am I the only one having problems with RAI?? I have to load it several times to get the cycling feed and then it only plays for a few seconds and then it starts re buffering. It just keeps doing this till it stops palying all together. Any fixes or anybody know what's going on? Or am I just the dumb non computer nerd I usually am???? THANKS !! HOOV
I'm getting the buffering problem today and I usually don't have any problems but today I'm home and not at work, probably with a slower connection.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,257 Posts
When I try to connect to several of the Beeline RAI sites, my computer tells me I must download an external application order to do it. The dialogue box warns me that I could be courting trouble if I don't know what the application is and who it is from. Did you guys have to download an application, too? Do your computers still work? Is my computer being ultra-paranoid?

Thanx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts