Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so wifey signed us up for a beer making class today. yes SHE signed us up and told me last night we had a class today. it was pretty cool. we've only made beer once with the neighbor, but we learned so much more from the class. Next weekend is part 2 of the class where we learn how to make our own recipes and such. but this also means that April 25th is the final beer appreciation and tasting class. it was already slim that I was gonna be able to go to Cooper's BBQ anyway since that's also her b-day, but with our final class that day, it pretty much seals it that I won't be going. :(

however, any future event and I will try to make some homebrew special for it. :thumbsup:

·
Train to Nowhere
697 Posts
just in case, you know you have a ride. making beer is fun. i made a batch with john castellano last year. it was good!

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
norton55 said:
just in case, you know you have a ride. making beer is fun. i made a batch with john castellano last year. it was good!
thanks. but i'm pretty sure my day is "taken". were looking for some "cheap" supplies today, though I think the Beverage People are gonna have the best deals unless we want to drive to 5 different places for 5 different items.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts