Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you, post ride, engage in perhaps the best type of shower one can take, a beer shower. For the unitiated, its when u drink a beer while shower. the hot and the cold, the refershing feeling, the reward for a good ride......and yes, u dont hold the beer in the shower, it would get watery and gross.

so am i the only one? who else loves it? hates it? thinks its dumb?

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
CC09 said:
How many of you, post ride, engage in perhaps the best type of shower one can take, a beer shower. For the unitiated, its when u drink a beer while shower. the hot and the cold, the refershing feeling, the reward for a good ride......and yes, u dont hold the beer in the shower, it would get watery and gross.

I thought that was when a keg stand goes bad?

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
CC09 said:

I did that in College sometimes. Nothing makes you stop and think, "Ahhh, College," like drinking a cold beer in the shower at 9 am. On a weekday.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
CC09 said:

yes, but i refer to the beer only, instead of the shower. in these parts, it's "shower beer" followed by "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" cold beer and steamy shower, thank you very much.

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
When I did professional tree work I told the guys I worked with about the beer shower. They thought I was crazy till they tried it. Now they're all hooked. Great in the summer. I first started that when I worked as a barn director at a summer camp. Nothin better than cleaning all the grime off and enjoying a cold beer.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
I just popped a Grafenwalder 8.6, the shower will have to wait. :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lousylegs said:
I thought that was when a keg stand goes bad?
around here, we call that being a wimp.....or just being covered in beer....or possibly covering others in beer depending on how events transpire

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,404 Posts
Isn't that something that you usually have to pay big bucks for.....Wait, that's something else................
Nevermind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts