Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that this revered fellow has difficulity making friends and acquiring rep, so I ask the good people of the Lounge to give this gentleman the honor he deserves for p3wning newbz and knowing more nerdily technical stuf than the sadly passed away Sheldon Brown by festooning him with rep and friendship requests.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
What does freinding him actually do?

Len

Reactions: frdfandc

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
I'm not sure how old Kerry is but I'm pretty sure he's a few years past high school. Why would he want to go back?

·
Frog Whisperer
40,919 Posts
I am pretty sure these gentlemen are beyond caring about our point system...LOL.

(and I know how old wim is.....not in high schooll) Wim was the first person I spoke too one on one here....REALLY knowledgeable and one hell of a nice guy! And he and i share a birthday!

Reactions: frdfandc

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Kerry Irons does not have friends, just list of fools he suffers to live for his amusement.

Reactions: real stonie

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
I'm not sure how old Kerry is but I'm pretty sure he's a few years past high school. Why would he want to go back?

I always assumed Kerry was BEYOND the targeted AARP demographic and akin to the cycling version of Willford Brimley in both appearance and personality.

·
Administrator
13,006 Posts
Moderators Note

The opposite of the new rep system is the new infraction system, which I have just confirmed works.

Post (and attach images) according.

Reactions: snapdragen

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
holy jeebus look at the crap that Kerry puts up with, patiently, day in and day out:
Okay, if you voluntairly put up with crap like that on a daily basis, then you don't deserve any dots. I respect his depth of knowledge, but to waste it on idjuts is sad.

He should answer more important questions like now many turnips can you squeeze out of a beet. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts