Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for my first ride of 2016. It's 59 deg here in Salt Lake and I should be skiing. :mad:

third world problems:D

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
I skipped riding yesterday because it was too hot.

Now it is cold and rainy.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
just about to warm up here in the New England. Looking at four days of high 40's and to get some miles in.

·
Proud luddite
7,236 Posts
Here in Tucson lately I've been torn between wearing an undershirt beneath my jersey or just going with the jersey. Winter here forces one into difficult choices like that.

·
disgruntled pigskin fan
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here in Tucson lately I've been torn between wearing an undershirt beneath my jersey or just going with the jersey. Winter here forces one into difficult choices like that.
You'll need that undershirt if you head up Mt Lemmon. Easily my favorite climb in the States. I still remember my first time riding it in early March and being surprised there was still snow near the summit.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I rode without leggin's for the first time this week. Hope I don't have to put them back on when I head home for the film festival next week in Sedona.

I need to trim my legs I'm losing a lot of speed now!

·
Never Give Up!
1,241 Posts
Cold - Snow - Rain - Sun - Everyday is different from the other here in the North East... given up on riding until it gets warmer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.