Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a small behind the seat bag to for a tube, CO2 x 2, lever and patch kit. I just got a Ritchey WCS seatpost and from past experience I know that the velcro strap will rub the decals off the post.

Any ideas on a bag that will clip onto the saddle and not touch the post?

Thanks.

·
Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
J-No said:
I need a small behind the seat bag to for a tube, CO2 x 2, lever and patch kit. I just got a Ritchey WCS seatpost and from past experience I know that the velcro strap will rub the decals off the post.

Any ideas on a bag that will clip onto the saddle and not touch the post?

Thanks.
If you have a Fizik saddle the ICS bags that clip on are great.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Brooks compatible?

Dave Hickey said:
Do you by any chance have this mounted to a Brooks? I have a Swift on a Thompson (zero offset) post. The rails on the Brooks shaped a bit different than most modern racing saddles. My current bag (forget the manufacturer) fit great on a Specialized Alias, but is too cramped on the Brooks.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I use a small bag from Specialized. It had a velcro strap to go around the seatpost, but I cut it off becuase the long end rubbed my shorts. The velcro strap holding it to the saddle is more than strong enough and now there is no contact with the seatpost.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.