Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm a DishTV person and recently I just got this great channel BEIN network. I have no idea why. It is in the upper 390s I think. I have my DVR set to record all cycling and I started getting races, including the Giro.

Does anyone know about it? I think I've had it for over a month, so I hope it is not a limited time promotion. Dish likes to tease and take away which is annoying.

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
So I'm a DishTV person and recently I just got this great channel BEIN network. I have no idea why. It is in the upper 390s I think. I have my DVR set to record all cycling and I started getting races, including the Giro.

Does anyone know about it? I think I've had it for over a month, so I hope it is not a limited time promotion. Dish likes to tease and take away which is annoying.
I've got it on DirecTV - not a promotion - part of my sports package which I pay a little extra for. Also great for Soccer (Football to you Euros and others).

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Yes, I use it for cycling (also Dish HD) part of the top 250 and up.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
it's an awesome network. I'm a big soccer fan, and if your a directv customer in the United States, It has provided more live cycling coverage to date, this year than I've ever watched in my life, and we're not even halfway thru may.
downside, if it matters, I think Bein is owned by al jazeera, fwiw.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
In southern california, it's channel 620. There's also 220 NBCSports network for live HD coverage of the Tour of Cali, and surely the TdF. And theres 625, universal sports, or whatever they call it. They covered the semi classics this year.
unreal how much live cycling is on. almost every weekend. thanks directv!

·
Masters Neophyte
2,209 Posts
In southern california, it's channel 620. There's also 220 NBCSports network for live HD coverage of the Tour of Cali, and surely the TdF. And theres 625, universal sports, or whatever they call it. They covered MANY of the semi classics this year.
unreal how much live cycling is on. almost every weekend. thanks directv!
FIFY.
While I'm thankful for so much racing coverage, I still can't believe no one televised the Ronde van Vlaanderen. :incazzato:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.