Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Im heading up to europe over december/january this year, and Im hoping to catch some cyclocross, both to view and race. Im thinking of going to Belgium and just have a few questions.
-Does cyclocross season run through this period?
-Are there any recommended races to go watch?
-What should I be doing to try and have a race? Keeping in mind I wont have a bike, and have never ridden cx before! (Im a mtber from Australia)

It seriously looks like an awesome sport, sadly there is basically none in Australia...

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
the rat said:
-What should I be doing to try and have a race? Keeping in mind I wont have a bike, and have never ridden cx before! (Im a mtber from Australia)

It seriously looks like an awesome sport, sadly there is basically none in Australia...
Not entirely so, there is a little CX in Sydney and plenty of guys in Canberra hitting up the trails on CX bikes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Can't wait to get there - wrong season to be showing up but it is a beautiful place. Bike bits sure are expensive in Australia though...will have to import just about everything. If you have any suggestions on where to shop domestically let me know. I'm all for supporting the LBS but I'm not going to pay a 30% premium on NA retail prices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.