Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.5 year commitment. I wonder if their new kit will have a Cat5 plug sticking out of the pocket.

Belkin signs two and a half year deal to sponsor Blanco Pro Cycling

The Blanco Pro Cycling team has signed a two and a half year sponsorship contract with American electronics company Belkin, Dutch newspaper Telegraaf reports. The two parties have been in negotiations for some time, and have now agreed a deal that will secure the team’s future through to the end of 2015. The team’s new jerseys will reportedly be unveiled at the start of the Tour de France, on the island of Corsica on July 29th.

Read more: Belkin signs two and a half year deal to sponsor Blanco Pro Cycling

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
That's cool. I wonder if belkin will try to Americanize the team now, considering almost all are Dutch. I guess 2.5 years isn't enough to reorg.

I wonder does that mean they are taking over the ladies to? Cause I wouldn't want to lose marianne vos.

·
Registered
12,061 Posts
That's cool. I wonder if belkin will try to Americanize the team now, considering almost all are Dutch. I guess 2.5 years isn't enough to reorg.

I wonder does that mean they are taking over the ladies to? Cause I wouldn't want to lose marianne vos.
they are probably after the european market more than the us.

·
Masters Neophyte
2,209 Posts
That's great news! RaboBlanco has been looking good, although my mind still refuses to acknowledge who they are. :p

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Wonder if Giant will come on board as Co-sponsor?

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.