Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get the most information on the Benotto Black Jack 700c 20sp. I rarely see anything on the Benotto brand so I wanted to get your opinion (all of you!). I'm planning on investing on a GOOD touring bike and this one came up in my search. I understand that Benotto make great handlebar tape, but how are t...hey at bikes? they go for around $2,600.00 USD... anyways. The link is in Spanish... I couldn't find a link in English, but maybe you can figure it out.

http://www.benotto.com.mx/s_seccion29000/html/elemento.exr?Clave_Elemento=RRUBJK2520&N=0

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
They are vague as to type of tires And is theoretically all 105 etc. that's a lot of bucks for a Benotto although it is a good name and usually quality stuff. I'd get something with a warranty. Mexico and warranties is not a good situation. Once it's yours it's yours... like buying on e-bay. No money back etc. Don't even try to get something changed as far as fit is concerned. I'd buy something stateside...

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
You can get alot of bike for 2.6k. I have no frame of reference for these, but it seems like you might do better using that kind of money to build a touring bike from the frame up, instead of off the shelf.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts