Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per the subject line, I'm in the market for a cheap 'n' small digital camera. Resolution is less important; ease of operation is a must. It should be something that can be easily tucked in a bike jersey and used for on-the-fly ride shots. 1-2 megapixels resolution would be a-plenty.

Trent

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
Check this out

Trent in WA said:
Per the subject line, I'm in the market for a cheap 'n' small digital camera. Resolution is less important; ease of operation is a must. It should be something that can be easily tucked in a bike jersey and used for on-the-fly ride shots. 1-2 megapixels resolution would be a-plenty.

Trent
The latest edition of PC Magazine just did a review of three catagories of digital cameras. Check it out http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1538516,00.asp

·
Registered
14 Posts
Canon elph sd100

I got it for christmas, and its very small, about 2x3x1 inches. Its got 3.2 megapizels, and a 6.4X digital zoom. It goes for about 300 bucks. The memory card it comes with holds about 40 pictures on small picture size and normal picture quality.

·
Registered
64 Posts
camera

the 2.1 megapixel Nikon Coolpix 775 is great for this. They should be on clearance as they have been replaced, but should fit the bill for you. Very small, very easy to use w/ great results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts