Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Velo News is too expensive . . . Bicycling is too . . . well, let's don't go there, okay . . . do I have any alternatives for good road bike, commuting, mountain bike news?

Thanks,

Steel_SSer
:)

·
"It's alive!"
1,454 Posts
Steel_SSer said:
Velo News is too expensive . . . Bicycling is too . . . well, let's don't go there, okay . . . do I have any alternatives for good road bike, commuting, mountain bike news?

Thanks,

Steel_SSer
Not that I know of, unless 'Dirt Rag' is still being published. Spend your time riding instead! Good luck! - Forbes

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dirt Rag, Cycling Plus

Dirt Rag often has commuter content although it's a mountain bike magazine. Several of the staff members bike commute to the office. That's got to be worth something.

There's an English magazine called Cycling Plus that has excellent commuter content along with roadie and some MTB stuff. You should be able to find it at Barnes and Nobles but It'll be $$. Of course B&N won't mind if you browse.

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
another vote for Dirt Rag (and not just because they're publishing a little article of mine next issue ;) ). They often review fixies/commuters as well as mtb's. Also blurbs on messenger bags, lighting, clothing, etc.

and besides, "Bigg Round Butts" magazine is kinda frowned on when riding the trains. Trust me.

Jeff

Steel_SSer said:

Thanks,

Steel_SSer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts