Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tend to favor tasteful nudes, and I never really got on board with the whole Jackson Pollock, scribbly thing.

Where do you fall on this issue?

1) Forehead billboard
2) Ballbag, resting gently on head
3) Post-modern angelic
4) Inverted W on each cheek, position subject to spell the word WOW.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts

I have an amazing picture of this type if anyone's interested...

In Vegas, my friend was in bed, passed out. Another friend squats over the drunk guy and whoops out the ballbag. Right when the nuts are directly in front of the guy's face, I snapped a photo. It was almost totally dark in the room, but you can't tell because of the flash from the camera. When the flash went off, the passed out guy's eyes opened, so it looks like he's looking right at the ballbag. In reality, he saw nothing and didn't even remember any of this.

I can't do the picture justice with words. PM if interested.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
For the best photos, lower the the intensity of the flash. This is usually an option on the point and shoot digital cameras. This way, you won't get unwanted reflections and bright spots from the vomit and spittle.

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
mohair_chair said:
For the best photos, lower the the intensity of the flash. This is usually an option on the point and shoot digital cameras. This way, you won't get unwanted reflections and bright spots from the vomit and spittle.
heheh, that's a great tip.

Another angle is subject on his back and camera from the lower side so you can catch the true height of the projectile vomit as it rockets skyward. Be sure to take into acount the trajectory so you can avoid any messy contact.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
balls on the forehead is always the best,but in a pinch drawing all over the persons face is also a good one. you could go the normal route or mustache and random weiners all over their face, or you could be creative. once we totally covered a friends face with black marker. it was awesome, when he got it mostly washed off it still looked like he was really tan.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
I tend to favor tasteful nudes, and I never really got on board with the whole Jackson Pollock, scribbly thing.

Where do you fall on this issue?

1) Forehead billboard
2) Ballbag, resting gently on head
3) Post-modern angelic
4) Inverted W on each cheek, position subject to spell the word WOW.

3). Meet my brother.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
vonteity said:
3). Meet my brother.
he looks way too clean to be a passed out drunk. he needs some vomit on his shirt at the least.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
he looks way too clean to be a passed out drunk. he needs some vomit on his shirt at the least.
Well, he just fell asleep. He did wake up in time for Christmas dinner.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

I have an amazing picture of this type if anyone's interested...

In Vegas, my friend was in bed, passed out. Another friend squats over the drunk guy and whoops out the ballbag. Right when the nuts are directly in front of the guy's face, I snapped a photo. It was almost totally dark in the room, but you can't tell because of the flash from the camera. When the flash went off, the passed out guy's eyes opened, so it looks like he's looking right at the ballbag. In reality, he saw nothing and didn't even remember any of this.

I can't do the picture justice with words. PM if interested.
Am I the only one who thinks this "trend" is really retarded? I just don't get it.

The fact that you would want to put that part of your anatomy on some other guy's face is most disturbing to me, not what some unsuspecting passed out drunk has done to them when they are defenseless.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
In all seriousness--if you're drunk enough to pass out--and I don't mean just go to sleep, I mean pass out cold--the drunk might be in danger of dying. One of the frat kids that died of alcohol poisoning last year at CU had been "drawn on" by his "friends" after passing out. Musta been a laff riot in the morning. "Hey look at the dead guy with "[email protected]" written on his head."
i read about this in the paper at school. they had a excerpt from the guys dad which really made me sad. cant remembe it exactly but it was something like, you guys were drawing on him while he was dying and never checked on him or got help?

that would suck really to have to id your kid with all sorts of whangs and racial slurs on his face.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
vonteity said:
Am I the only one who thinks this "trend" is really retarded?
Pretty much.

I have a few shaming pics which are not suitable to be posted online. This is the only clean one I have. :)

This was my college roommate. We used to stack up all sorts of stuff on him when he was asleep.

We also used to light fire crackers in his room. He appreciated that.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
vonteity said:
Am I the only one who thinks this "trend" is really retarded? I just don't get it.

The fact that you would want to put that part of your anatomy on some other guy's face is most disturbing to me, not what some unsuspecting passed out drunk has done to them when they are defenseless.
In all seriousness--if you're drunk enough to pass out--and I don't mean just go to sleep, I mean pass out cold--the drunk might be in danger of dying. One of the frat kids that died of alcohol poisoning last year at CU had been "drawn on" by his "friends" after passing out. Musta been a laff riot in the morning. "Hey look at the dead guy with "[email protected]" written on his head."

·
off the back
15,579 Posts
back when i was in school, a kid i knew passed out sitting on the crapper, pants around his ankles. a couple girls got a few good overhead shots from over the stall door.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
rufus said:
back when i was in school, a kid i knew passed out sitting on the crapper, pants around his ankles. a couple girls got a few good overhead shots from over the stall door.
I think I passed out by the crapper once. The cold porcelain tile felt nice and I was closer to the toilet if I had to puke again.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Not listed in the OP:

Face down on the deck of the Crew Compartment 2 head, arms wrapped around the sh!tter, wearing only a pair of tightie-whities.

That would have been me, after first-night liberty in Bahrain. Yeah, I know, party spot of the world, but after 3 weeks in the Northern Arabian Gulf ('da NAG, for those who've been there), 12 on, 12 off, 7 days a week, I was ready to party...

I think I remember sitting down in the barber's chair on top of the bar...

--Shannon

·
Rock the Mullet!
305 Posts
My best joke of this type.

kpcw said:
owned.com has some good ones.

Best one I have done? My buddy was wasted and before he passed out, he was outta control, a real d*ck.

So he passes out. I took all the lights off his Christmas tree and wrapped him up like a mummy, plugged them in. I then felt compelled to remove the first light so the entire set blinked. Of course. I then went into his kitchen and took every canned good he had and filled his bed with them, maybe 50 cans of food. I was in tears it was too funny, but not enough. I was concerned the Christmas lights might choke him etc, so I pulled them down a bit and put his leather coat him. I then grabbed his huge Hoover vacuum and placed it next to him, drapped his arm around it, plugged it in. Vrooom, vrooom. There you had 250 Christmas lights and one huge headlight on a Hoover vacuum. I drapped his room in blinking Christmas lights, closed the door and left.

When he passed out a year earlier, I turned the heat up in the room to MAX and put fifteen blankets on top of him. I then went around his home and grabbed every piece of area rug that I could...put them (about 75 pounds) on top of him too. I closed the door behind me. He lost about 10 pounds.

To this day he still gets upset about the vacuum...the motor burned got a little wacky and it was never the same.

When I was stationed in Germany many years ago, We had a big ole Mississippi farm boy get all drunked up and pass out in the barracks one night. While he was out, we took a magic marker and wrote "F**k me I'm a Wood Nymph" on his back. The funny thing is that we had to shower in a communal shower with six shower heads in a single room. It took a while for him to figure out why people were laughing at him. HE failed to see the humor in the situation when he discovered his new "tattoo". :rolleyes:

Pb

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
vonteity said:

Young boys and their homoeroticism. Ain't if funny.

It's a good thing we're not an introspective lot.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

bill said:
Young boys and their homoeroticism. Ain't if funny.

It's a good thing we're not an introspective lot.
I don't think you know what the word "homoerotic" means.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts