Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
How about $259? I get lots of stuff from a place called jomashop.com and they are usually the cheapest place. If you don't trust their site, you can at least have nashbar or performancebike match thier price. http://www.jomashop.com/s810.html

·
Registered
314 Posts
http://omega3bar.com/

They don't list their price now so you will need to email them directly. I bought the IR interface and cadence from them a couple of months ago for 29.99 each w/free shipping. Other than Ebay this was the best proice I found.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
the Inbred said:
i actually found an e-bay store selling them for $209. couldn't pass that up.....
I just bought one from an Ebay seller brand new in box for $239--shipping included and no tax. Used the "Buy now" option--suppose if you wanted to mess with the auction stuff you might be able to get a few more $ off on it but I was happy with this price.

·
Registered
129 Posts
like others, try ebay

I found my s520 for $180 shipped on eBay. Retail is $259. You'll find similar deals for the s720i, especially that Polar has released a new model, s730i I think.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
marimba_artist said:
I found my s520 for $180 shipped on eBay. Retail is $259. You'll find similar deals for the s720i, especially that Polar has released a new model, s730i I think.
The only differences between the 730 and the 720 are the case material (730 looks like fake CF plastic, 720 is AL) and the 730s ability to download to a Nokia phone. Not sure why most people would value that feature. Pretty much everything else is the same.

·
Registered
24 Posts
$173 + shipping

I just bought one from Performance this past weekend. It listed for $269.99. I used a 20% coupon and got double team points (another 20%). Effective cost to me - $173. Problem is, they ran out of stock and will not ship it until the end of the month! Still, the price cannot be beat.

·
rock n rolling resistance
851 Posts
New version of S720i out now...

BikinCO said:
I think it's S725. Couldn't tell what's different other than carbon trim face from the ad though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Trade Up Program!!

I got my 720i directly from Polar using their trade up program. The price was $216 plus $7.50 shipping and all I had to do was mail in my 10 year old Polar Edge NV within 30 days. sm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts