Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for size 45.5 Genius 4 or Energy, also Dominator. Who has the best prices?

-David

·
rock n rolling resistance
851 Posts
Ditto.

c_dale said:
Check out www.totalcycling.com. I ordered a pair of Genius from them and they came to $145ish after FX with shipping. They came promptly too.
All my 3 pairs of SIDIs are from Total; best price and best product & size selections (they carry some versions not available in US.) I had to return my first pair because I wasn't sure about the Sidi sizes (1/2 size off.) It costed me the return + extra shipping cost but no other problem.

A word of caution: I think, although their price is the best the savings are getting slimmer everyday because of the worsening exchange rate. Go to their shipping page and use the X.com exchange rate converter to figure out exact USD price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
6was9 said:
All my 3 pairs of SIDIs are from Total; best price and best product & size selections (they carry some versions not available in US.) I had to return my first pair because I wasn't sure about the Sidi sizes (1/2 size off.) It costed me the return + extra shipping cost but no other problem.

A word of caution: I think, although their price is the best the savings are getting slimmer everyday because of the worsening exchange rate. Go to their shipping page and use the X.com exchange rate converter to figure out exact USD price.
I purchased a pair of Sidi Energy and Look pedals (+shipping) for less than $200, a fantastic deal. I agree with the quote above, you may need to check out the conversion rates as teh dollar has weakened significantly to foreign currencies..

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Seller on Ebay from the UK has good prices. Bitzbikes or something like that. Agree that the dollar is not going as far in the UK...as you know if buy through the ebay seller make sure you know they fit.

Bought from him...great seller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts