Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
I was just a little bit hesitant to open that link @ work. But I did it anyway:D . You have GOT to be kidding? Does it come in cf??:eek:

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
I need one of those! I always want to bring a bananer to school, but it gets smashed in my bag.

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
that does it, you're my hero

cos I'm all about the unbruised and unblackened banana!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
LFR's all about the yellow. :)

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
Tested by Beverly.

Yea, I bet it was. :eek:

·
It's all ball bearings
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PbOkole said:
My wife has one and really likes it. Hers must have a refrigerator or something built in because it has batteries......:confused:
LMAO

:)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
Kram59 said:
I was just a little bit hesitant to open that link @ work. But I did it anyway:D . You have GOT to be kidding? Does it come in cf??:eek:
Carbon Fiber??!! What the hell are you talking about? What's wrong with steel?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
CF and steel both dampen the vibration too much. Gotta go with bone-rattling aluminum.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Wallingford has them in different colors, AND glow in the dark!

Nanners

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
I wonder if you can get straighter ones. These all seem to have quite a bend in them. NTTAWWT :)

Also I wonder if you can get them legally in the state of Mississippi. :eek: obscure reference to a thread in PO from a couple of weeks ago

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
il sogno said:
Also I wonder if you can get them legally in the state of Mississippi. :eek:
As long as you don't put batteries in it, or have it near the naughty bits........:rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
il sogno said:
I wonder if you can get straighter ones. These all seem to have quite a bend in them. NTTAWWT :)

Also I wonder if you can get them legally in the state of Mississippi. :eek: obscure reference to a thread in PO from a couple of weeks ago
i love you.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
culdeus said:

Now that actually looks more practical to me. It's got that nice bendy-thing going for it, so it fits the nanner better.

'Course, it also looks like it would take a couple 'o C batteries.....:eek: :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts