Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A year or two ago, there was a custom builder I believe from Colorado but my memory is pretty fuzzy that had exceptional pricing on custom frames. I know that's a vague description but can anyone point me in the direction of a good but reasonably priced builder ? I'd love Ti but Steel will likely do. I wish I'd saved the link to the place I'm thinking of but perhaps they're no longer in business. There were a few posts at the time suggesting as much.

I'm otherwise looking at Strong or Kish.

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Take a look at Doug Curtiss of Curtlo Cycles. Although the wait times can be a little long and his communication hit or miss the value for his frames can't be beat. Do a search here for Curtlo and you'll find several of his frames including mine.

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
There's Black Sheep Fabrications in Fort Collins, but he's not so cheap anymore.

·
Cycling induced anoesis
13,019 Posts
+1

bike_guy said:
Take a look at Doug Curtiss of Curtlo Cycles. Although the wait times can be a little long and his communication hit or miss the value for his frames can't be beat. Do a search here for Curtlo and you'll find several of his frames including mine.
An S3, fillet brazed, custom road frame for around $985. Can't be beat.
http://curtlo.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.