Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was nice today; cloudy, temps in the low 20's, no precip. I was riding home along my usual route. I had just turned on to a semi-rural road. It's a wide, two lane with smooth pavement, flat & straight. Traffic was almost non-existant. I heard a vehicle coming up behind me, so I pulled over to the right a bit, so they could pass easily. When it pulled along side, the extended cab pickup slowed to match my pace and veered a little close. Not too bad, not really crowding me, but I was a bit curious. When he was along side, he let off the gas, then suddenly floored it. It was a diesel. Had an exhaust pipe the size of a inner-city sewer pipe. It spewed black, sooty smoke all over me. I was completely obscured by the dense, black smoke. He did this twice. When he was past me by about 50 yds. or so, he backed off & drove normally. There was nothing I could do except swear.

Like I said, the road is straight as an arrow, around 3 miles long. He was stopped by a train about 3/4 miles ahead. I tried to catch him there, but the train cleared the crossing & I was too late. About a mile ahead, there's a small strip shopping center with a supermarket. I wasn't sure because of the distance, but I thought I saw him pull in there. When I got there, I pulled into the lot to look for this nice gentleman. I was in luck. His truck was parked near the supermarket. It was empty. I figured he went into the store, and that I'd wait for him at his truck. When I pulled up to the truck, I noticed that the driver's window was partly down. I reached in and opened the door.

There is absolutely no possible way I can describe to you the pure sense of joy, glee, happiness, and satisfaction I felt as I urinated on his driver's seat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm sure that felt good

Revenge can be sweet. But, I hope the driver of that truck does not find you on a lonely road anytime soon. If he does, I hope you are packing something besides the "Pee" shooter you had at your first encounter.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
If thats your frame of reference you need to sleep around a little more.

And for the record the guy was an idiot.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
firstrax said:
If thats your frame of reference you need to sleep around a little more.

And for the record the guy was an idiot.
um, what?

if i sleep around a little more they're gonna bottle and sell my product.

i'm all over the country, homey.

ALL OVER IT.

particular the south.

southrun chicas love beat poetry. no, not like that. :rolleyes:

couple tat's and mr. sensitive and some Buk and you've got a screamer on yer hands.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
i recently discovered you're in the cleveland area and as such i regret to inform that i'm no longer able to speak with you on the interWeb.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
um, what?

if i sleep around a little more they're gonna bottle and sell my product.

i'm all over the country, homey.

ALL OVER IT.

particular the south.

southrun chicas love beat poetry. no, not like that. :rolleyes:

couple tat's and mr. sensitive and some Buk and you've got a screamer on yer hands.
I was talking to Mr. Versatile.
I already assumed your were nation wide.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
firstrax said:
I was talking to Mr. Versatile.
I already assumed your were nation wide.
sounds good to me, beyotch corgi-boy.

:)

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,670 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i recently discovered you're in the cleveland area and as such i regret to inform that i'm no longer able to speak with you on the interWeb.
more-an

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Can't

haiku d'etat said:
you've finally made it to my death list. congratulations hospital-boy.

help it, I'm from the Cleveland area originally, most of my family is still there, A LOT of friends still there too.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
J's

haiku d'etat said:
he's within 20 miles of the antichrist.

I keep telling you, Ohio is a beautiful, WONDERFUL place.....a veritable eden, paradise on earth.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,670 Posts
physasst said:
I keep telling you, Ohio is a beautiful, WONDERFUL place.....a veritable eden, paradise on earth.
Aww shhheeei() J---

[BAD POST BAD POST BAD POST]

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
physasst said:
you've finally made it to my death list. congratulations hospital-boy.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
physasst said:
help it, I'm from the Cleveland area originally, most of my family is still there, A LOT of friends still there too.
i hear the ohio state legislature considered dropping an atomic weapon on cleveland.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Nah...

haiku d'etat said:
i hear the ohio state legislature considered dropping an atomic weapon on cleveland.

I think they were talking about rural WV...Can't risk damagin LeBron......boy is a STUD..with a capital S.....I might be flying there to visit a couple of buddies there in a couple of weeks. Should be a good time.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
physasst said:
I think they were talking about rural WV...Can't risk damagin LeBron......boy is a STUD..with a capital S.....I might be flying there to visit a couple of buddies there in a couple of weeks. Should be a good time.
steal the garbage and leave the cat/dog preggers, that's what i would do.

f*ck cleveland.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Cleveland can lick my swamp ass after a century ride and two post-coffee dumps at Sbux. All that Cleveland has going for it is its not Detroit.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Yer a hater, J's.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts