Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rub it............
3,929 Posts
Whats up with Bicycle Everything? I've ordered from them before without any major problems. Only issue I've found with them is order processing and shipping takes much longer than other places.

·
Registered
269 Posts
frdfandc said:
Whats up with Bicycle Everything? I've ordered from them before without any major problems. Only issue I've found with them is order processing and shipping takes much longer than other places.
+1
Same experience here. Ordered a pair of aerobars, it took nearly two weeks before I received confirmation that the ordered had been dispatched - quite unacceptable if you ask me. Actual shipping was fast though, so it "only" took 3 weeks in the end...

BTW, how did you come to the conclusion that the seller was not legit? Care to describe your misshap with them?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Svooterz said:
how did you come to the conclusion that the seller was not legit? Care to describe your misshap with them?
If you can't get it them the same with free shipping at a cost 50% below then you're not legit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My experience with them

Guys,

Just wanted to give my experience with bicycleeverything.com.

I recently purchased a light from them online. I waited about 4 days since the website warns that it can take 72 hours to ship. I sent an email and left a voicemail. After not receiving any response I waited a few more days. At 7 days he called me back and said that he would mail it that day and I would have it two days later. A week later I had still not received the light so I called again. He told me he would mail it the next business day, but then made it sound like it was not in stock. I couldn't get a straight answer. He eventually told me that he was waiting on a shipment and expected it the next day. Two days later (three weeks after the original order), the light arrived in perfect condition.

Bottom line, communication and service is deplorable. Best I can tell is that it is one guy working out of a warehouse and EVERYTHING ships in 2-3 weeks. If you don't need it in a hurry, go ahead and buy from them. But if you need a light because it is getting dark and rainy and you need that light in a hurry, better go somewhere else.

Oh, and I did get the best price I could find anywhere on this light. Very good deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a great experience with this company. The prices on their website are very good; the best deals out there. I emailed them on Friday after reading this blog, the following Monday I got a reply. I placed my order the next Tuesday and received today, less than one week after placing. The products were in very good order and I will definitely order from them in the future.

·
the fist
13,728 Posts
darnell said:
I had a great experience with my company. my prices on my website are very good; the best deals out there. I emailed me on Friday after reading this blog, the following Monday I got a reply. I placed my order the next Tuesday and received today, less than one week after placing. The products were in very good order and I will definitely order from me in the future.
FIFY

:p

·
What the what???
12,986 Posts
JohnHenry, are you calling "shill" on darnell? If so, give me time to get the cage in place and sell some tickets...

Two men enter...one man leave... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.