Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some content may not be suitable for all ages. Innocent fun.
1. Dan the man-virgin
2. Cigar packin' mama
3. Just a little leg
4. Me, pretending to drink adult beverages

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So we are out for some exercise from pub to pub

How do you like my green velvet and pink braids?

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We end up at the County courthouse for the wedding. I'm not sure who married whom, I think we all married each other.

Cheers

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bonus pic, in case you were left a little hungry (or confused)

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Next time you play dress up would you give me a call?:D

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
snapdragen said:
Next time you play dress up would you give me a call?:D
Absolutely- I could use a little fashion advise.

The biggest problem I had was the dress was so tight in the upper body I couldn't breathe without cracking ribs or busting seams. It was a cold day and it was freezing in a dress, I honstly don't know how you ladies wear those things.

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
rwbadley said:
The biggest problem I had was the dress was so tight in the upper body I couldn't breathe without cracking ribs or busting seams. It was a cold day and it was freezing in a dress, I honstly don't know how you ladies wear those things.
Ahhh, welcome to womanhood, RW. You should try doing that walk in heels next time.:eek::eek: :eek: :mad: :( ;) :D

And you look positively ravishing in green. ;)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I still don't understand, but I think I'm gonna have nightmares the rest of my life.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
more advice

IMHO Part of the problem might have been the velvet and the cut. Velvet usually doesn't have a lot of give to it. You might do better in something with more elasticity. Also you should go with something with a low waist as opposed to the fitted full shouldered style you were wearing. The color was a great choice, dark green really set off your eyes and the pink highlights of your hair.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Ravishing or RAVAGED??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zeytin said:
IMHO Part of the problem might have been the velvet and the cut. Velvet usually doesn't have a lot of give to it. You might do better in something with more elasticity. Also you should go with something with a low waist as opposed to the fitted full shouldered style you were wearing. The color was a great choice, dark green really set off your eyes and the pink highlights of your hair.
Thanks, I'll know better next time. I'm hoping to be a bride rather than a maid- I'm not sure if I can legally wear white, maybe an off-off-off white ;-) You should have seen the green velvet in the sun... dazzling

1 - 16 of 16 Posts