Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone order from these guys before? I ordered something two weeks ago and found out today it just shipped.. I was told originally when I placed the order it would ship on the 16th.. All I can say is they won't get anymore of my business and if you want something in a hurry, go elsewhere..:(

· Cycling induced anoesis
13,019 Posts
Mosovich said:
All I can say is they won't get anymore of my business ..:(
If you haven't already, you should tell them this. I'm a firm believer in making my feelings known (both positive and negative) to businesses. But thanks for posting, hopefully some others can avoid the hassles.

· likes to eat donuts
893 Posts
Not Recommended

This place is painfully slow at shipping their orders. The day after I placed my order, I received a confirmation e-mail saying that my item was ready to be shipped ,but when I tried to track my order a few days later, It showed that it hadn't yet left the store. I called them the next day (4 days after placing the order),and I was told that they were a little 'backed up', and that my order was 'on the bench', waiting to be shipped. It's now been more than 2 weeks, and I've yet to recieve anything.

I'll never order from Beyond Bikes again. :mad:

· Registered
902 Posts
Beyond Bikes has a brick and mortar store and those who shop there apparently are pretty happy but the same is not true of the e-commerce site. While I have only ordered one item from them last year and the transaction was relatively painless, I think Beyond Bikes is one of those e-tailors that offers an e-portal to product listings from the distributors. When a customer orders an item that is not stocked, Beyond Bikes has to order from the distributor and if the distributor has stock, they ship pretty quick but if the distributor is out of stock, the customer suffers. Also, when Beyond revieves the item, it is not necessarily shipped out to the customer the same day although in some instances items are direct shipped from the distributor as the item I ordered was sent from a distributor and not Beyond Bikes.

· Registered
149 Posts
They Came through for me

I keep earing how bad these guys are but I ordered from them recently and not only was price by far the best I could find by a lot, but I received it quicker than I expected. So.................

· Registered
127 Posts
the thing is, they don't stock much of their stuff (which keeps their costs down) - so once you place an order, they place an order to get the part(s) from the manufacturer. once they get it then they send it to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.