Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Head of Bianchi and Ducati meet... good article.

Accordo Bianchi - Ducati
Two of the coolest Italian companies have come together: Bianchi and Ducati. Yesterday at Bianchi headquarters in Treviglio the announcement was made that by the fall of 2006 there would be a special line of bicycles produced solely for Ducati. Bianchi will debut the new range of bikes, and kits, at the 2006 trade shows. .. more here...
https://www.bicirace.com/news/special/20060215BianchiDucati.html

·
Registered
467 Posts
That sounds interesting.I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Man,those frames in the back ground look pretty. :D

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
Kind of like the partnership between Colnago and Ferrari. Personally, I don't like the Colnago/Ferrari bikes and I don't like the Bianchi/Ducati bikes. If you want an Italian bicycle, buy a Colnago, DeRosa, Pinarello, Willier, or Bianchi, if you want an Italian car, buy a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, or Alfa Romeo, and if you want an Italian motorcycle, but a Ducati. Obviously, the Colnago, Ferrari, and Ducati are at the top of those lines, followed closely by the rest, in my opinion.

Who would want to buy a Bianchi motorcycle? Not me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
"Kind of like the partnership between Colnago and Ferrari. Personally, I don't like the Colnago/Ferrari bikes and I don't like the Bianchi/Ducati bikes. If you want an Italian bicycle, buy a Colnago, DeRosa, Pinarello, Willier, or Bianchi, if you want an Italian car, buy a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, or Alfa Romeo, and if you want an Italian motorcycle, but a Ducati. Obviously, the Colnago, Ferrari, and Ducati are at the top of those lines, followed closely by the rest, in my opinion"

I agree. Too much of a novelty. Go for the Bianchi or go for the Ducati. I love both marques-just not on the same plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts