Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a pair of bib shorts for the season, any recommendations? I want them in all black, however I can deal w/ a little red or white in them. Most of all I would like a longer pair / inseam because I’m 6’4” and I want them with a very tight-supportive feel. Looking to spend $75-$125. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
rdcarter111 said:
I’m looking for a pair of bib shorts for the season, any recommendations? I want them in all black, however I can deal w/ a little red or white in them. Most of all I would like a longer pair / inseam because I’m 6’4” and I want them with a very tight-supportive feel. Looking to spend $75-$125. Thanks
If you subscribe to Sierra Trading Post, you will get emails with 20-25% off discounted prices and free shipping. Check Fat Wallet for other deals.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/se...xactPhrase=&searchWithin=bib shorts&N=9404287

·
Registered
792 Posts
Keepthemdead said:
What size did you get I'm just about to pick some up at mec?
I got me some mediums. They were listed 'in stock' on the site, but weren't on the shelf. When I asked they pulled a bunch from the back. Just an FYI.
Chamois is a bit big, but once you're sitting it feels pretty darn good.

·
Poseur
1,409 Posts
I have two pair of Santini bibs with the gel chamois and like them a lot. I also have three pairs of Descente bibs including the AeroX that I got from Sierra Trading Post. I also like the Descente bibs, especially the single pair of 2009 Descente Stratas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.