Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. When it comes to road cycling, I know very little. With all this experience and knowledge on this board, what are the most comfortable cycling shorts, I see them read about them, but they all think they are the best.

Sorting stufff like this helps pass the time while I still await my Colnago, 12 weeks now, role on March 15.

Appreciate the help

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
You can do a search on this and read what's likely hundreds of posts with plenty of arguements on what are best. You can try voler.com if you want something reasonably priced and decent. There is such a huge variety in opinion on this I think it'll ultimately rest on you on what you'll like. Do a forum search though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
whafe said:
Hi All. When it comes to road cycling, I know very little. With all this experience and knowledge on this board, what are the most comfortable cycling shorts, I see them read about them, but they all think they are the best.

Sorting stufff like this helps pass the time while I still await my Colnago, 12 weeks now, role on March 15.

Appreciate the help

Just received my second pair of Descente Areo-X bibs for the upcoming riding season...both pairs were aquired on E-Bay at a fraction of their $125-149 cost. They ride like a dream, fit like a glove, & are the best cycling shorts you'll ever wear. Brand new on E-Bay, last year I bid $35.00 & won---this year a real bargin: $26.00....yes, they were brand new with the tags on them, still in the original shipping package....

·
Registered
102 Posts
whafe said:

Appreciate the help

I'll say so far the most comfortable cycling shorts i have purchased are some bellwhether bibs. So far much more comfortable than pearls, cannondales, fox, nikes, voler and thats about all i have tried so far. The next most comfortable are these 4 year old cannondale shorts that i have had to sew up in like 5 or 6 different spots from when i got taken out during a race. Finished the race with part of my ass sticking out, and blood all over me. Although that was a mountain bike race with a start/finsih on cement. I guess if it was a road race i would have just stopped the race and began crying.... j/k

1 - 4 of 4 Posts