Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you had any dealings with Bicycle Doctor, a shop in Bloomington, Indiana? Would appreciate any comments, recommendations, or cautions.
Thank you.

·
Juanmoretime
2,203 Posts
Steve will bend over backwards to make sure your 100% satisfied. His prcing is awesome and if you offer to send him a check, since he won't have the credit card costs, he will knock of another 2%. He always has a section at the Hilly Hundred and offers the same discounting for cash or check.

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
Overhill said:
Have any of you had any dealings with Bicycle Doctor, a shop in Bloomington, Indiana? Would appreciate any comments, recommendations, or cautions.
Thank you.
He has a spotless reputation. Try to ask "UIbike" here on the forums, I think he's had dealings with them.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Overhill said:
Thank you.
two, both positive.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i have been to the shop i believe

they had great prices and seemed very knowledgable--nad i have heard good things from 2 riders who live in brown county indiana and go there frequently

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
82 Posts
Great shop, wish I was closer. I've bought from Steve a couple of times, great experiences both times, and great price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts