Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on bensbargains.net

Ends 3/2 at 7AM PT. Tanga has a One-Year Subscription to Bicycling Magazine (11 issues) for $19.99 - $16 off with coupon code BENSBARGAINS +$0 shipping = $3.99 shipped. Features cycling tips and reviews on biking gear and apparel and probably nothing about that guy who didn't win 7 Tour de France titles.

I was able to do this for 4 years - $16 total!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Why would you need more than 1 year of bicycling magazine? They just repeat the same articles over and over, "Get fit!" "Get lean!" "Be fast in the spring by riding during the winter!" "Here are our half-assed impressions of the latest high-end bike which include no objective testing and no numerical rating!"

·
Registered
405 Posts
Why would you need more than 1 year of bicycling magazine? They just repeat the same articles over and over, "Get fit!" "Get lean!" "Be fast in the spring by riding during the winter!" "Here are our half-assed impressions of the latest high-end bike which include no objective testing and no numerical rating!"
I agree that it is lacking in many, many regards. But I can surely find $.36 of value per issue.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You can find this deal on other sites. I recently signed up for Mens Health, Bicycling Magazine, Health and Fitness, and Golf magazines for a year, and it was about $15 total.

Bicycling magazine has an advertisement on almost every other page, and sometimes it will literally be 2-3 pages in a row! Then when you read the articles, most of them are sponsored as well (or at least talking about a specific product I'm sure they were paid to endorse). But again, for the $4/yr it's worth it I suppose.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.